Monday, April 23, 2012

Thyroid Sources

A Gluten-Free diet made my antibodies go way down, very quickly, after I was officially diagnosed with Hashimoto's Thyroiditis. Better Batter flour is the best alternaflour I've found. I buy it off amazon.com. Kale salad is pretty tasty. Actually, I just steam organic kale, throw it in a bowl, put some Celtic Salt on it, lemon and olive oil and some of the dried kale powder from the health food store. Makes me feel good! Read this and I like what it says about adrenals being connected to the thyroid. Restoration and self-care are good ideas too. Another thing to think about is the ecology of your digestive system. If you take anti-biotics pretty regularly, it just doesn't help your digestion. I drink kefir almost every day (no sugar) over fruit or with some nuts in it. That's what I got for now. I'll post more as soon as I come up with something tasty.

No comments:

Post a Comment